Senior Basic (Health & Physical Education)
The purpose of the Physical and Health Education (H&PE) Senior Additional Basic Qualification (ABQ) Course is to develop candidates’ skills and knowledge for design, delivery, and assessment of H&PE programs. This course focuses on the theory and practice underpinning H&PE through exploration of the underlying philosophy and its application for ensuring a healthy, active living education for older adolescent students.Prerequisites:
- An undergraduate degree acceptable to the Ontario College of Teachers
- Be a member in good standing with the OCT
- Satisfy the OCT language proficiency
- Two full university degree credit courses in Physical and Health Education OR Intermediate Basic (Health & Phys. Ed) OR Health & Phys. Ed (I/S), Part 1.
- For candidates who already hold a Senior Basic Qualification, 2 full undergrad courses in Physical and Health Education are required.
- Official transcript(s) sent directly to the Professional Learning Office from the granting institution before course start date
Find an offering of this course that is convenient for you:
|Course Code||Date||Location & City||Price||Availability|
|YBU20SPS1||Jul 06, 2020 -
Jul 31, 2020
|Virtual Blended||$735.00||Register Now...|
Course listings are accurate as of Jun. 03 14:24 PM.