Honour Specialist (Dance)
The Additional Qualification Course: Honour Specialist Dance employs a critical, pedagogical lens to explore in a holistic and integrated manner the theoretical foundations, learning theory, program planning, and development and implementation of dance in an educational context. Through the lens of leadership, candidates explore and consider Instructional design and practices, assessment and evaluation, the learning environment, research, and ethical teaching practice for dance. Through these explorations, candidates strengthen professional efficacy by gaining in-depth knowledge, refining professional judgment, and generating new knowledge for practice. The underlying purpose of the course is to develop the candidates’ capacity for curriculum leadership in candidates.
- Be a member in good standing with the OCT
- FOUR-year (20 full courses) academic undergraduate degree, (excluding education courses)
- NINE full courses (non-education) in the subject of the Honour Specialist (Dance), with a minimum B average
- Minimum TWO years certified teaching experience by the first day of the course, subsequent to certification including at least ONE year in Dance
- Signed Supervisory Officer's Form by course end date confirming teaching experience
- Official transcript(s) sent directly to the Professional Learning Office from the granting institution before course start date
Find an offering of this course that is convenient for you:
|Course Code||Date||Location & City||Price||Availability|
|YBU20HDA1||Jul 06, 2020 -
Jul 31, 2020
|Virtual Blended||$750.00||Register Now...|
Course listings are accurate as of Jun. 03 14:24 PM.