Honour Specialist (Dramatic Arts)
The Additional Qualification Course: Honour Specialist Dramatic Arts employs a critical, pedagogical lens to explore in a holistic and integrated manner theoretical foundations, learning theory, program planning, development and implementation, instructional design and practices, assessment and evaluation, the learning environment, research and ethical considerations related to teaching and learning across the divisions. Through these explorations, candidates strengthen professional efficacy by gaining in-depth knowledge, refining professional judgment and generating new knowledge for practice.
- Be a member in good standing with the OCT
- FOUR-year (20 full courses) academic undergraduate degree, (excluding education courses)
- NINE full courses (non-education) in the subject of the Honour Specialist (Dramatic Arts), with a minimum B average
- Minimum TWO years certified teaching experience by the first day of the course, subsequent to certification including at least ONE year in Dramatic Arts
- Signed Supervisory Officer's Form by course end date confirming teaching experience
- Official transcript(s) sent directly to the Professional Learning Office from the granting institution before course start date
Find an offering of this course that is convenient for you:
|Course Code||Date||Location & City||Price||Availability|
|YBU20HDR1||Jul 06, 2020 -
Jul 31, 2020
|Virtual Blended||$750.00||Register Now...|
Course listings are accurate as of Jun. 03 14:24 PM.