Honour Specialist (Music)
Course Purpose & Enrolment prerequisite
The underlying purpose of the Honour Specialist Music Additional Qualification Course (AQ) is development by candidates of the capacity for curriculum leadership. The course addresses contexts and theories underpinning the study of music, including pedagogy, curriculum, assessment and evaluation, and technology. Child and adolescent development are explored in relation to program planning and implementation.
- Be a member in good standing with the OCT
- FOUR-year (20 full courses) academic undergraduate degree, (excluding education courses)
- NINE full courses (non-education) in the subject of the Honour Specialist (Music) with a minimum B average
- Minimum TWO years certified teaching experience by the first day of the course, subsequent to certification including at least ONE year in Music
- Signed Supervisory Officer's Form by course end date confirming teaching experience
- Official transcript(s) sent directly to the Professional Learning Office from the granting institution before course start date
Find an offering of this course that is convenient for you:
|Course Code||Date||Location & City||Price||Availability|
|YBU20HMU1||Jul 06, 2020 -
Jul 31, 2020
|Virtual Blended||$750.00||Register Now...|
Course listings are accurate as of Jun. 04 08:40 AM.