New Grad - French As A Second Language, Part 1
The French as a Second Language (FSL) Part 1 AQ Course explores theoretical foundations, development of learners, program planning and implementation, assessment, the learning environment and ethical considerations related to teaching and learning across the divisions. This New B.Ed. Grad AQ has been designed to explore and answer questions that may be unique to new teachers. This course is specifically tailored for newly graduated teachers with limited classroom experience. The course will:
- Support and prepare French-speaking teacher candidates interested in improving their French as a Second Language pedagogical and programming practices
- Qualify Primary/Junior and Junior/Intermediate French-speaking teacher candidates to teach in Immersion, Extended and Core classrooms Is this enough? https://www.oct.ca/faqs/teacher-qualifications/what-qualifications-do-i-need-to-teach-in-english-or-french-language-schools
- An undergraduate degree acceptable to the Ontario College of Teachers
- Be a member in good standing with the OCT by the end date of the course
- Successfully complete a French language proficiency test
FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROFICIENCY TEST WILL BE E-MAILED UPON REGISTRATION.
Find an offering of this course that is convenient for you:
|Program Code||Date||Location & City||Price||Availability|
|NG20FR1Y||May 11, 2020 -
Jun 30, 2020
|Online||$685.00||Enrolment is closed|
Course listings are accurate as of May. 18 08:00 AM.